1. React Native
Why React Native?
- Developers can combine components of native code written in Objective-C, Swift, or Java with React Native code to build scalable apps.
NativeScript enables developers to use Vue CLI, VueX, and other Vue framework features to build native mobile apps. Also, NativeScript integrates with modern Angular full-stack features, such as router support, code generation, integration with Angular CLI, etc.
- With NativeScript, developers can take advantage of existing plugins from npm, CocoaPods (iOS), Gradle (Android), along with hundreds of NativeScript plugins.
- A single codebase can be written and deployed on multiple platforms (Android and iOS). For code sharing, Angular or Vue.js can be used.
Hybrid apps run in a full-screen browser called WebView, which is invisible to the users. Through customization native plugins, they can access the native features of mobile devices like camera, touch ID etc, without the core code being connected to the device.
- A Hybrid app codebase can be used for multiple platforms (Android and iOS), thereby reducing the cost of development (compared to native apps) and time to market.
- When building hybrid apps with Ionic, developers can access Cordova plugins that help them to access the hardware and software features of a mobile device.
4. Apache Cordova
- There is a huge community that develops plugins for Cordova. As a result, the framework facilitates access to a wide range of plugins, enabling developers to access device features, thereby extending the scope and scale of the app.
- Using Cordova, it is possible to deploy code for multiple platforms (iOS, Android), making app development a cost-effective affair.
Why OnSen UI?
- OnSen UI provides a large set of rich UI components specifically designed for mobile apps.
- OnSen UI works great with Monaca. Monaca offers a powerful command-line tool and desktop app to simplify complicated tasks.
6. jQuery Mobile
With too many smartphones available in the market, it is essential to be vigilant while developing a mobile application that not only can load faster but also is customized and functional across various platforms.
When compared to other frameworks, jQuery Mobile comes number one in the list when you have to develop an app that loads faster.
- Developers can create cross-platform applications faster.
- It is a cost-affordable hybrid mobile app development.
- HTML5 and CSS3 are used for a better touch-optimized UI.
- Being a lightweight framework the app can load faster.
- Ajax-powered navigation with animated page transitions.
- Uniform user interface for all platforms and devices.
7. Mobile Angular UI
An HTML5 framework, Mobile Angular UI utilizes AngularJS and Bootstrap 3 to develop very interactive mobile apps.
If you incline Angular, then this is the apt Framework for you. Not only does this framework provide important mobile components such as switches, sidebars, overlays but also helps the website to be responsive in the form of an application.
- Aids in faster and simpler data binding.
- Modifications will be instantly displayed in the model.
- Minimizes burden from server CPUs by supporting caching and other processes.
- Faster application prototyping.
8. Sencha Touch
By adding an array of features, Sencha Touch lets you customize exactly how users will interact with the application as per their wishes. Sencha Touch is a popular HTML-based framework that Is used to create applications that work swiftly on all platforms without having to change the code for every operating system.
- Provides high-level responsiveness for applications.
- It is compatible with all the latest versions of Android, iOS, and BlackBerry.
- Loads the application as fast as possible.
- Developers can easily develop applications compatible with Android, iOS, etc.
- Functional entities let you create high-performance applications.
- Build quick prototypes as it comes with an integrated environment.
- Extremely cost-affordable open-source option
- Simplified coding structure as it supports powerful web technologies.
- Meteor is well known for speed and quick deployment.
- Eliminates bugs that most of the new applications seem to have.
- Offers great flexibility across platforms and devices.
- External libraries and several plugins can be utilized.